To All FlowerSoft Silver users:
My name is Jeff Bandle and I was a longtime collaborator with George regarding software changes to FlowerSoft. I helped develop the current method for clearing credit cards as well as helping pass PCI audits as required.
All of us were shocked and saddened when we received the news of the passing of our business partner and friend, George Simon. George was a great guy and he deeply cared about FlowerSoft and helping make a positive impact to the independent florist industry. I know in talking with his family, they share these same sentiments.
I am sending this message to gauge the interest and current use of FlowerSoft silver and its future. I have been exploring potential future support options for FlowerSoft and I’d like to get feedback from the FlowerSoft community. If you could answer the following question, that would be a big help:
My current status with regards to using FlowerSoft at my place of business is____
- We have moved off of FlowerSoft silver onto another solution.
- We are still using FlowerSoft but are actively looking to migrate to another solution.
- We are using FlowerSoft and are unsure of our future directions.
- We will continue to use FlowerSoft but only in the current unsupported option at no cost
- We will continue to use FlowerSoft and would consider a new paid support model, once that is presented to us.
I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a reply with your answer above, A, B, C, D or E to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org. That will help me in possibly working with George’s family on a new support model. Nothing has been decided, as we are in information gathering mode.
Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the same above email address.