Laughter, the Best Medicine
Young people have their texting codes but now, thanks to AARP, seniors can have their own.
Check them out.
* ATD – At the Doctor’s
* BFF – Best Friends Funeral
* BTW – Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM – Covered by Medicare
* DWI – Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL – Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA – Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL – Living on Lipitor
* OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT – Texting on Toilet
* WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help you make sense of some of the texts you get.
(Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)