This post has been changed since its original publication.
Starting with the 2015 version, flowerSoft will allow you to compose your own dunning messages using Word and then send them out using Word’s mail merge.
Here is how:
- Extract the client records that should receive the dunning notice.
- Answer “Yes” to the next question.
- Select the number of days a customer’s account must be past due.
- You will have the option of sending the dunning notices to all the accounts selected or just some of them.
- Normally you would answer “Yes” to the question above but if you answer “No” flowerSoft will give you the opportunity to select the accounts to receive the dunning notices.
- Once you are finished with your selection, flowerSoft will start exporting the selected accounts to a file called pasedue.csv which will be placed in your FSROOTEXPORT folder.
- flowerSoft will give you the opportunity to look at the exported accounts before…
View original post 117 more words