Aliases and FUAs (Cont.)
- Aliases are used as shortcuts to customer or recipient information.
- Customer and Recipient aliases are independent from each other. They are not interchangeable.
- Customer aliases do not have to be preceeded by a period when entered into the account # field.
- Customer aliases have to be preceeded by a period when entered in the Account Name field.
- Recipient aliases always have to be preceeded by a period or entered after pressing the F9 key.
- Customer aliases have to be unique. Recipient aliases do not.
- You can have different aliases for the same customer.
- You can have different aliases for the same recipient as long as the customer is different.
FUAs (Frequently Used Addresses)
- A FUA can only be used from the first line of the recipient’s address field.
- A FUA is used mostly to hold funeral home and hospital information but can be used also for hotes, restaurants, etc.
- Like customer aliases, FUAs must be unique.
QAC (Quick Access Codes)
- Quick access codes are used by both aliases and FUAs.
- A quick access code can be up to 10 alpha-numeric characters in length.